Partners & Sponsors
We are proud to support Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network (GPVN)
Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network (GPVN) is a non-profit organization whose primary mission is three-fold: to help veterans find work through career services programs/initiatives, mentorships and networking; to offer veteran entrepreneurship programs; and to educate employers in the greater Philadelphia area on how to hire our local Veterans. GPVN also offers Veteran Business Networking and Veteran Entrepreneurship Events.
The Greater Philadelphia area (Southeastern PA, Southern NJ, and DE) has one of the largest veteran populations in the country. One of the biggest challenges a veteran faces when they get out of the military service is finding a job. Some of the additional challenges transitioning military service members face:
- Adapting to civilian life.
- Assessing their own skill sets (eg. resume building, interviewing).
- Learning to network.
- Finding a mentor to guide them during their job search.
- Discovering educational career service programs
- Connecting with other transitioning service members to share best practices with each other.
For more information visit www.gpvn.org
We are grateful to have the following sponsors. Would you like to sponsor or partner with National Guys Night Out? If so, contact us at email@example.com